We are a family law legal firm with over 30 years of experience in domestic relations law.
Colleen Briscoe has worked for over 30 years in the area of domestic relations law. Colleen's practice was established to represent Plaintiffs and Defendants with a wide array of concerns and goals, including:
Colleen works with clients and parties to reach agreements and resolve disputes outside of court and in a cost effective manner. When an agreement cannot be reached, she has the experience to litigate cases before the domestic and juvenile court systems.
- Custody, parenting time
- Child support
- Legal separation
- Spousal support
- Division of retirement
- Tracing of separate property
- Dealing with family businesses in the context of marital termination
- Enforcement of existing orders,
- Establishment of paternity
- International custody disputes/Hague Convention cases
- Grandparent visitation
- Premarital/antenuptial agreements
Please give us a call at (614) 224-4149 to find out about our hourly
rates and to set up your initial consultation.